MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE PROGRAM
The purpose of medical surveillance is for early identification of conditions, if any, that could present an increased risk of adverse health effect related to the task being performed, and thus leading to an occupational disease.
These screenings are used to established an initial baseline of the employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s health and will be used to monitor their future health as they pertain to potential occupational exposures.
We can conduct a medical surveillance program for Occupational related risks such as:
2. Heavy metal
5. Noise Static & mobile audiometry
7. Vibration, etc.
Same In Category
- Importance and Benefits of Health Programs
- FITNESS TO WORK MEDICAL CHECK UP
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TRAINING
- VISITING OHD & IN-HOUSE CLINIC SERVICES
- ERFO THERAPY PROGRAM
- ADVISORY AND CONSULTANCY
- World Cancer Day – a look at occupational cancer
- UNDERSTANDING THE LINK BETWEEN WORK AND MENTAL HEALTH
- Undang-undang anti diskriminasi di tempat kerja wajar diwujudkan
- TIDUR SEKEJAP DI SIANG HARI KEKAL PRODUKTIVITI DI TEMPAT KERJA
Leave A Comment